If you have any queries about the policy, please get in touch using the contact details set out below and we will do our best to answer your questions. All information is collected and retained by The McGinnis Group, a company registered under McGinnis Developments Limited – Reg No: NI 603511 whose registered office is at The McGinnis Group, 1 Campsie Business Park, McLean Road, Eglinton, Co. Londonderry, BT47 3XX. The McGinnis Group reserves the right to amend our privacy statement to reflect changes to our business, website or to data protection legislation. You should therefore revisit this privacy statement on a regular basis to ensure you are familiar with its terms.
Personal Information Collected
We collect information you give us when you email us, arrange property viewings and when requesting brochures. We require only the information we need to provide the service to you, such as:
- Your name
- Postal address
- Telephone number
- Email address
Any additional information requested will be to help us improve our services, over and above the basic required information, and it will be clear on the form that your response is voluntary and you are free not to provide us with more information if you would prefer not to do so.
When you visit the Site we may store some information (commonly known as a "cookie") on your computer. Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to your hard drive to store and sometimes track information about you. Cookies are specific to the server that created them and cannot be accessed by other servers, which means that they cannot be used to track your movements around the web. Passwords and credit card numbers are not stored in cookies.
- Most browsers are automatically set to accept cookies and you should be able to restrict or disable them if you wish by adjusting the settings on your browser. This will however affect your use of the areas of our site that use persistent cookies, such as the login areas. We do not use 'spyware', that is web bugs or hidden identifiers or other similar devices to gain access to information, store hidden information or to trace your activities. For more information about cookies and instructions on how to adjust your browser settings to restrict or disable cookies, see the IAB website at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
- Type of web browser used, software manufacture and version number
- Type of operating system
- Screen colours (colour processing ability of the users screen)
- Screen resolution
- Network location and IP address
- Can include country, city, region, county, or any other geographic data
- Bandwidth (internet connection speed)
- Pages visited
- Time spent on each page of the website
- Referring site statistics
This information is purely used to analyse trends, administer the site, track users movement within our website and gather broad demographic information for internal use. We do not store or analyse this data in a way that identifies any individual and any recorded IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Google Maps API
Use of this information
We will use your gathered information in order to:
- Provide you with the goods or services that you have requested
- With your permission we will use your details to send you information about other products and services that may be of interest to you
- Verify your identity
- Analyse it so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our services to you obtain your views or comments on the services we provide and to notify you about important changes or developments to our services
- We will never sell or exchange your personal information with other organisations. The identity of everyone who contacts us will remain confidential.
- You may ask us to remove you from our mailing lists at any time by writing to us at our registered office. You may also contact us in order to exercise your option of correcting your details and of being removed from our mailing lists when we send you email alerts or other information
Links to third party Websites
This website links to other websites, e.g. Twitter. Once you access a link to another website, please be aware that The McGinnis Group is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
If you have any questions about our privacy statement or the information we hold about you, please contact us on the contact details on the Site. You are entitled to apply to us for a copy of the information that we hold about you (for which we make a small charge) and to have inaccuracies corrected.